Holistic Voice Therapy
2 to 3hours of passive and active session.
Session with aura/chakra diagnosis, treatment using specific voice toning and overtoning, percussion and Himalayan bowls. We use self-enquiry skills, breathing exercises, body movement exercises and voice facilitating the client to possibly shift self awareness, release blocks and create wellbeing in all levels: emotional, mental, physical and spiritual.
As the sound vibrate and merge into client's energetic field the part of the session is dedicated to self-reflection and self-enquiry which helps the client to understand the impact that our symptoms and/or life situation is having on us and empowers us to move forward in a life-affirming and positive way. To facilitate this process client might be asked to use some body movement techniques and VOICE work to release any discomfort held by the client at that moment.
Note: we recommend at least 4 sessions to allow the full process to unfold and be potentially completed. 20% discount is given when booking 2+ sessions.
* Method created by BAST - British Academy of Sound Therapy
AFTER THE SOUND SESSION
The following are some guidelines to help you after your sound session:
1) Keep warm and drink plenty of water. This will help your body to flush any toxins out of your system, and to to stay hydrated.
2) After your sound session be sensible and don’t overdo it if you immediately feel better. Give your body a chance to catch up and integrate the healing. Be kind to yourself.
3) Allow the sound time to work – you may feel immediately better in some ways, or this may take several days, particularly if you have a chronic, i.e. long-term ailment. There is generally a three-day adjustment period after a sound session. All healing is self-paced.
4) Your body will be healing itself and you may feel aches and pains as the body integrates the healing you have received. Old symptoms may return for a while before disappearing altogether.