'' We all are sonic energy vibrational beings. When combining healing sounds with heart focused intention incredible magical transformations can occur in all levels of our being." Carolina
British Academy of Sound Therapy
Holistic Voice Therapy
Introducing Carolina Baranski PL.Dip.HVT (BAST)
For the past 20 years Carolina has been following her intuition seeking spiritual and personal growth, attending certified holistic training in many disciplines.
Fully qualified and insured, Carolina is sound & voice therapist following her soul purpose path, which is to use sacred voice, sounds and healing energy in creative ways to provide well being; release/shift blocked emotions, feelings and thoughts; provide deep relaxation and to facilitate transformation at all levels: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
Vibration is simply everything, including you. By exposing the mind and body to specific sacred sound frequencies, you can be aligned with the rhythms and tones that form the basis of the universe, achieving a greater sense of wholeness, balance and deep healing in all levels providing an integral wellbeing beyond words.
SOUNDS OF GRACE BIRTH
Carolina had a spiritual awakening in 2012 with a group of sound healer friends on the Isle of Lewis at Callanish Stones and surroundings for 2 weeks where they were guided by ‘Spirits of Light’ to be in certain places to heal with sacred sound & voices this ancestral land and the world’s energetic line-grid. It was so powerful and meaningful to her that she knew she had to follow this career of producing sounds of grace to the benefit of others and the world. So in 2013 she began her studies at British Academy of Sound Therapy but not before she read the book that confirmed her new path and true purpose: The Hathor Material by Tom Kenyon
Holistic Services Insurance
Holistic Voice Therapy
EXPLORE YOUR OWN VOICE AFTER RECEIVING SPECIFIC VOICE FREQUENCIES
Practitioner Level Diploma Credited by British Academy Sound Therapy
"Our method of sound therapy combines carefully considered therapeutic sound techniques which have been shown to affect physiology, neurology and psychology with a form of reflective enquiry (a kind of questioning).
This approach has been shown to be very effective at improving health and well being.
The therapeutic sound techniques are delivered using tonal and rhythmic instruments and voice.
The tonal instruments used are Himalayan and crystal singing bowls and tuning forks.
The vocal techniques are toning (the singing of one tone – usually using a vowel sound), over-toning (a technique where more than one tone is sung simultaneously) or mantra (the chanting of Sanskrit words).
A practitioner of Holistic Voice Therapy may also use ‘Vocal Processing Techniques’ which combine movement, breath and visualisation as well as voice.
A therapeutic rhythm treatment/session is given using frame drum and therapeutic percussion comprises rainsticks, shakers, chimes and other percussion tools delivered in a specific order to maximise the therapeutic process." ~BAST
Holistic Voice Therapy
2 to 3hours of passive and active session.
Session with aura/chakra diagnosis, treatment using specific voice toning and overtoning, percussion and Himalayan bowls. We use self-enquiry skills, breathing exercises, body movement exercises and voice facilitating the client to possibly shift self awareness, release blocks and create wellbeing in all levels: emotional, mental, physical and spiritual.
As the sound vibrate and merge into client's energetic field the part of the session is dedicated to self-reflection and self-enquiry which helps the client to understand the impact that our symptoms and/or life situation is having on us and empowers us to move forward in a life-affirming and positive way.
We use self-enquiry skills, breathing exercises, body movement exercises and voice facilitating the client to possibly shift self awareness, release blocks and create well being in all levels: emotional, mental, physical and spiritual.
Note: we recommend at least 4 sessions to allow the full process to unfold and be potentially completed. 20% discount is given when booking 2+ sessions.
* Method created by BAST - British Academy of Sound Therapy
AFTER THE SOUND SESSION
The following are some guidelines to help you after your sound session:
1) Keep warm and drink plenty of water. This will help your body to flush any toxins out of your system, and to to stay hydrated.
2) After your sound session be sensible and don’t overdo it if you immediately feel better. Give your body a chance to catch up and integrate the healing. Be kind to yourself.
3) Allow the sound time to work – you may feel immediately better in some ways, or this may take several days, particularly if you have a chronic, i.e. long-term ailment. There is generally a three-day adjustment period after a sound session. All healing is self-paced.
4) Your body will be healing itself and you may feel aches and pains as the body integrates the healing you have received. Old symptoms may return for a while before disappearing altogether.
BOOK A SESSION OF YOUR CHOICE OR CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Detailed Certificate Skills
Here below more detailed information of each gathered professional certificate skills:
- Practitioner Level Reiki I & II trained in UK: Alternative medicine energy therapy using hands of lineage of a 'Sai Baba' follower. Technique called palm healing or hands-on healing through which a "universal energy" is said to be transferred through the palms of the practitioner to the patient in order to encourage emotional or physical healing.
- Mediumship trained for over 12 years in Brazil and London: Mediumship is the practice of mediums to purportedly mediate communication between spirits of light and living human beings. Carolina used to be a channel between the light spirits and the group of healers to write relevant uplighting healing messages to the her and the group.
- Practitioner Level Angelic Ascension trained in UK: Light Activations using visualisations through meditations, energy & Sound vibrations, as well as using her highly empathetic intuitive skills, such as: listening (clairaudience), seeing (clairvoyance), feeling (clairsentience) and knowing (claircognizance) working with Ascended Masters, Higher-self, Saints, Gods & Goddesses & Guardian Angels. As well as Chakra balancing using crystals gem stones and orbs (spheres of light) for healing, clearing emotional stress and much more!
- Practitioner Level Light Grid Energy trained in Germany. What is Light Grids? A Universal network of all being in One Giant System which we are a part of. It consists of frequencies of different density and type which all together form the material and non-material creation. In this interconnectedness everything and everybody is linked and nothing happens by chance. Our energetic field is permanently creating and brings experiences, circumstances, materializations, ideas, convictions and belief systems into being, no matter whether conscious or unconscious. This happens in our incarnation and beyond. Everything an individual does or thinks has an impact on the entire field. More information and possible benefits lookHERE.
- Balinese Massage trained in Bali: Balinese massage is a full-body, deep-tissue, holistic treatment to stimulate the flow of blood, oxygen and "qi" (energy) around your body, and bring a sense of wellbeing, calm and deep relaxation. Carolina incorporates Balinese massage with sacred voice sounds and toning to help to release tension in the body and stagnated energy.
- Soul Plan Transformation Therapy trained in UK: SOUL TRANSFORMATION THERAPY™ (Core Issue Healing) is proving to be invaluable for all those looking for a way of identifying and transforming current Life Purpose blockages. Incorporating Sacred Sounds to Soul Plan Tarot and Healing Interventions, diagnose the root cause and core issue using visualisation & healing exercises to unblock deep hidden issues stopping you to thrive in life.